What is Oppo System update and Android Update? How can we update our device to the latest version? I got many comments like this, In this article we will explain everything.
Oppo System update
The Oppo system update is a software update that Oppo releases for its smartphone. In the system update, we will get many changes such as the latest month’s security patch, performance improvements, bug fixes, new features, and many other things. Normally in Oppo smartphones users are notified with a system notification for new updates, You can choose to download and install it on your device. This update will be provided by the phone manufacturer or service provider and you should install a System update on your device to protect your security. To check your system update go to the settings application, about the phone, software update and you will get a notification here about the system update if any update is available for your device.
Before updating your device, You should back up your data on Google Drive or any other place because a slight chance your data will be erased during the update process.
After updating your device, You should check the Google Play System update, this update will be directly provided by Google. To download the Google Play System update go to the settings application, password and security, system security, Google Play System update and now you can update your device to the latest version. This update is also similar to the Oppo System Update and I can personally recommend you Update your device to the latest version because it will protect your personal information for more information please Visit Here.
Oppo Android Update
Oppo Android Update is a type of measure update, that will change your Android version, Icon styles, wallpapers, notification panel, new user interface, and lots of other things. It will be available in 3 phases developer preview, beta, and official version.
- Developer preview update – The developer preview Update is only for developer testers and it is the first phase of the Android update, In the developer preview update you will get many types of bugs on your device I can’t recommend you update your device in the developer preview version if you have a no any experience in the software update and before updating your device please back up your data otherwise your personal data will be erased.
- Beta update – You can update your device in the beta version but still you will get Miner bugs because the beta version is only for beta testers I can’t recommend you update your device in the beta version because you will get Miner type of bugs in the beta version if you think, You can use your device as a daily driver after updating in the beta version then you can’t. I will suggest you before updating your device to the beta version please back up your personal data otherwise your data will be erased.
- Official Version – No Doubt, You can install the official version on your device because of the stable update and free of bugs. This update will be available in your software update section in the settings application and before updating your device please back up your personal data otherwise your data will be erased.
Before updating your device with any type of update, You should update your all applications from the Play Store or App Store. Your device needs to charge more than 50% and one more thing before updating your device please back up your data on Google Drive.
For now, Android 14 is the latest version and this update is in the beta version It will be officially available in the third week of September 2023 and after the release of the Android 14 official version we can download and install the Android 14 update in our device for now this update is only available for Google Pixel users. Android 14 beta 5 has already been released by Google and it’s only for Google Pixel users. Oppo will provide an Android 14 update after the release of the Android 14 official version. Oppo will provide an Android 14 update with the ColorOS 14 and this update will be officially released by Oppo before the first week of October 2023.
We will get lots of features with the Android 14 update because we will get all the features of Android 14 and ColorOS 14 Also because Oppo will provide the Android 14 update with the ColorOS 14 and it will be available on our device with the size of more than 5 GB because this is a major update and it will change everything in our device.
Oppo Android 14 update
- Oppo Reno 8T
- Oppo Reno 8T 5G
- Oppo A56s
- Oppo Find N2
- Oppo Find N2 flip
- Oppo A78
- Oppo Reno 9 Pro
- Oppo Reno 9 Pro Plus
- Oppo Reno 9
- Oppo F21 Pro 5G
Oppo Android 14 Features
- Apps are now more optimized for the horizontal screen
- Improved sidebar for better multitasking
- Bring stock Android media player design
- Introduce lock screen customization
- The material support for more applications
- Fix the auto-rotate toggle which goes to the opposite side when switching to landscape mode
- Allow notification to be cleared from both sides swipe
- Change the app drawer layout and allow more than 4 applications
- New live wallpapers
- Enhanced privacy protection
- New home screen and lock screen customization
These are the expected features and device list for the Android 14 update but for now, Oppo has not provided any official information.
Oppo System update and Android update are different but approximately similar, Oppo System update can be downloaded without any Risk but before downloading any Android update you need to review everything After that you should install the Android update and for now android14 is the latest version, it will be obviously available for your device if you are an Oppo flagship user but before updating your device in any type of update please back up your data.